HEY YOU !! My Intellectual property
All material on this site belongs to me Hudley Flipside aka Holly D. Cornell. If you want to share ask me first …. (unless identified as other)
February 2012 – 2020
- "In the beginning there was a void except for the written word." The Avengers (Band)
- Art Stuff Man…
- Book Reading of the Day
- Book Reading of the Day, it's Sunday !!
- Books I Dig
- CDs and anything to review that i want toooooooooooooo!!
- Current Events..
- Dialogue with Breasts more than a sex object.
- Embellished non-fiction short stories
- Holly Duval Cornell's Poems & Prose
- My Red Book by Holly Cornell
- Nature Politics
- PUNK NO-stalgia :Punk Rock
- Records, CDs and anything to review that i want toooooooooooooo!!
- The Daily “FUCK” Gazette
- the Esoteric heart beat…
- The Praying Mantis
I am happy to be a member of…
Folks or Folk
“If you don’t claim folk, you can’t bang wit us.” “What up, folk?”
by Shannon November 25, 2003 Urban dictionary
“When ignorant folks want to advertise their ignorance, you don’t really have to do anything, you just let them talk, …” By President Obama, April 28, 2014
Fallen Angels 1944
Folks is a good word. How ever you use it. You know what it means. It’s kind of like the word dough… and I am not talking something you bake up for cooking. Bread means money is also understood with most people who have been around for more than a few years. I just ike people who use these kinds of wordz…. it is like Jazz. It puts you at ease.