Today brave Senator of Arizona, Jeff Flake, compared President Trump to Joseph Stalin…. we were rolling on the ground with glee beyond enduring! We here at Flopside COmics have foresight ! One of our bubble gum comics asserts this also very boldly.
Here is a shared guttiwutts of the inside of this spit-out your gum holder before throwing it in the trash…
Dianne Feinstein Rules
Dianne Feinstein Rules
Dianne Feinstein Rules
Is she a strong woman or is she just a strong human being ?! I say both. We at Flopside COmics don’t like separating the men from the women but in this case just once we agree that she is one hell of a dame. Thank You !!!
The Flopside Comic
Woman of the Century…. here we gave her a Tiara !!
2018 GOP Budget Resolution, 50 hours of debate in the Senate
Brief and current channel 231 C SPAN 3 current debates…
This is happening now and it is fascinating to see the conflicts and how polarized our Senators are. Funny that they represent us. This is a motif of the current conversation. I found it interesting that there are 200 loopholes hidden in our Federal Taxes! What a big bipartisan issue! Seems like a good place where our Senators should start working together. Republicans and Democrats both agree on investing in ‘start-up or new businesses.’ Maybe there are other places of interest for bipartisan engagement.
R-Texas Majority Whip
- Defense spending should be a priority of Federal Government.
- We have the highest cooperate taxes in the world. We need to lower corporate tax rates.
Overseas investors keep money in other countries. We need to lower corporate taxes to bring them back.
- Invest in energy such as refineries and oil products, Gas and Wind.
- Invest in New Businesses.
- NAFTA build up stronger with Canada and Mexico. Update our highly-pressurized liquid fracking solution. Free trade.
- Close 200 loopholes hidden in Federal Taxes that help corporate and lobbyists who receive 1.3 trillion in tax credits.
D- New Mexico
The GOP Budget Resolution helps special interests and wealthy Americans with a once again ideal of the failed trickle-down economics.
Making life harder for working class families.
Taking away from:
- Cuts to Health, Education, and transportation.
- 5 trillion cuts to health care.
- 470 million cuts to Medicare
- Senior Citizens 470 million cuts close to ½ trillion to Medicare. Including Alzheimer’s Care
- Cuts to Drug health care.
- Big cuts to Medicaid.
- Student Education 8 million cuts towards Federal Pell Grants.
- Cuts money to Infrastructure
- No cost estimates available and the GOP are legalizing the need to do this.
Let’s focus on our communities and how we can help and make them better.
- Tax help for Startup Businesses.
- Access to high-speed internet to all communities.
- Bipartisan communications across the line.
art student….taken from Terrible Death A terrible flopside Bubblegum Comic…
I have come to realize that Trump as well as all his family and white house people are the Doppelgänger or anti-man people… they are without a good conscience …I can with research say that they do tie in somehow with the Nazi philosophy… or ideology! It is a different twist on the same old idea of soulless leaders ruled by an unknown source…. maybe beyond our knowing and an agenda that it frightening to me. I once told a friend that I was not worried about Trump becoming president and that we would just have to deal with it… I regret saying this… now I am concerned … and wonder how such a Doppelgänger could have been manifested… they got what they wanted maybe???
THE Dence Commission
Presidencetial Advisory Commission on Election Integrity
Vice President Mike Pence chairs the Commission, and Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach serves as the vice chair.
DAH Dence Members
* Vice President Mike Pence, Chair
* Kris Kobach, Secretary of State of Kansas, Vice-Chair
* Connie Lawson, Secretary of State of Indiana
* Bill Gardner, Secretary of State of New Hampshire
* Matthew Dunlap, Secretary of State of Maine
* Ken Blackwell, Former Secretary of State of Ohio
* Christy McCormick, Commissioner, Election Assistance Commission
* David Dunn, Former Arkansas State Representative
* Mark Rhodes, Clerk of Wood County, West Virginia
* Hans von Spakovsky, Senior Legal Fellow and Manager of Election Law Reform Initiative, Edwin Meese Center for Legal & Judicial Studies, The Heritage Foundation
* J. Christian Adams, President and General Counsel, Public Interest Legal Foundation
* Alan King, Probate Judge, Jefferson County, Alabama
FLOPSIDE COMICS ARE SEXY… like me and you! But not like DAHs… be more than a DAH.. thank you.
Old Mr. Shit has dementia but this does not take away from his wise foresight…
Mr. Shit is not giving us new news… but old timer punker shit funny news… he is a good guy lost in a radical world of things clear but far away… genius but a bit off…
Outside as we enjoyed the fresh morning air with a fine cup of fresh brewed coffee. Mr. Squirrel was screaking and shaking his tail. Mrs. Crow let out a great yell. The breeze is here bringing in autumn and some good creative foresight too. And then Mr. Shit shared his noise with me. Mr. Squirrel and Mrs. Crow too,
“Trumpty Dumpty sat on THE wall
Trumpty Dumpty had a great fall
All his meager nepotistic White House Cabinet
And all his unpaid lawyers
and billionaire ‘wheeling & dealing’ – ‘hostile takeover’ friends
Didn’t want to put him the ASSHOLE-A
I spit out my coffee while Mrs. Crow flew overhead. I looked ’round and Mr. Squirrel was silent as if dead.
“President Merkin Muffley: Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here! This is the War Room.”
~Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb.
(OR my bottom… I mean button…. is bigger than yours…)
Posted in The Daily “FUCK” Gazette
Tagged Alternative music, Asinine, Bomb, Flopside Comics, Hudley Flipside, Humor, Kim Hard On, Mr Fuck, Mr. Dump, Subculture, Underground
Mr. Fuck…Who is Mr. Dump’s Trophy Whore ?
President Dump Issues transgender directive…
My eldest son said this,
“Whatever! Now if he starts the draft again I can just say I am transgender.”
I was blank-faced and said,
“Ha, Ha, Ha…. brilliant!”
Pink Hat Mr. Fuck … got a hard on for you Mr. Dump! In or out of the military…. more normal troops for the generals to kill with. Oh boy that means we get the good stuff here in the general Republic…
The repetition of images is good propaganda… and we here at Flopside Comics are guilty of that. We hope it rams down your subconscious and does some fruitfulness. Remember to be more than an asshole.
“World history occupied a higher ground than one on which morality has properly its position, which is personal character and conscience of individuals. Moral claims which are irrelevant must not be brought into collision with world-historic deeds and their accomplishment. The litany of private virtues-modesty, humility, philanthropy and forbearance-must not be raised against them” ~ Hegel
“Hegel’s idea that such heroes were completely justified in crushing to pieces everything in their path which might stop them from fulfilling their great destiny, appealed enormously to the grandiose sense of mission in Hitler’s breast” ~ Trevor Ravenscropt