I hate flash backs or Sunday daydreams. I still get them. I just pressed my finger against some leftover fried shrimp crumbs on a large frying pan. The flash was intense. It was back in the 70s. My best friend Lynn and I use to go to H. Salt Fish & Chips. We would walk or ride our bikes to Ventura and De Soto for a couple of containers of left over fish crumbs. It came free with a coke as a necessary cure for the munchies; because our eyes were as red as the H. Salt Fish & Chips sign. The salt and vinegar fumes mingled with constant vibrating laughter of our speaking in tongues by a couple of silly valley girls about 14 or 15 years old.
HEY YOU !! My Intellectual property
All material on this site belongs to me Hudley Flipside aka Holly D. Cornell. If you want to share ask me first …. (unless identified as other)
February 2012 – 2020
- "In the beginning there was a void except for the written word." The Avengers (Band)
- Art Stuff Man…
- Book Reading of the Day
- Book Reading of the Day, it's Sunday !!
- Books I Dig
- CDs and anything to review that i want toooooooooooooo!!
- Current Events..
- Dialogue with Breasts more than a sex object.
- Embellished non-fiction short stories
- Holly Duval Cornell's Poems & Prose
- My Red Book by Holly Cornell
- Nature Politics
- PUNK NO-stalgia :Punk Rock
- Records, CDs and anything to review that i want toooooooooooooo!!
- The Daily “FUCK” Gazette
- the Esoteric heart beat…
- The Praying Mantis
I am happy to be a member of…