A Wild and crazy guide for celebrating your true self. I am glad I found this book. It affirms what I have always known, that I am an introvert. Yes, we are outnumbered by extroverts. Artists and writers tend to be more inclined to go within for their enjoyment. I like staying at home and I am on the wild side, just like most domesticated cats. If you get the time please get this book because it is an informative and delightful read. It takes all types to make up the world. The reason some people have parties for their birthdays with the whole zoo and those that don’t is OK. Those of us that like the more private life do so happily…. and so it is..
HEY YOU !! My Intellectual property
All material on this site belongs to me Hudley Flipside aka Holly D. Cornell. If you want to share ask me first …. (unless identified as other)
February 2012 – 2020
- "In the beginning there was a void except for the written word." The Avengers (Band)
- Art Stuff Man…
- Book Reading of the Day
- Book Reading of the Day, it's Sunday !!
- Books I Dig
- CDs and anything to review that i want toooooooooooooo!!
- Current Events..
- Dialogue with Breasts more than a sex object.
- Embellished non-fiction short stories
- Holly Duval Cornell's Poems & Prose
- My Red Book by Holly Cornell
- Nature Politics
- PUNK NO-stalgia :Punk Rock
- Records, CDs and anything to review that i want toooooooooooooo!!
- The Daily “FUCK” Gazette
- the Esoteric heart beat…
- The Praying Mantis
I am happy to be a member of…