This is happening now and it is fascinating to see the conflicts and how polarized our Senators are. Funny that they represent us. This is a motif of the current conversation. I found it interesting that there are 200 loopholes hidden in our Federal Taxes! What a big bipartisan issue! Seems like a good place where our Senators should start working together. Republicans and Democrats both agree on investing in ‘start-up or new businesses.’ Maybe there are other places of interest for bipartisan engagement.
R-Texas Majority Whip
- Defense spending should be a priority of Federal Government.
- We have the highest cooperate taxes in the world. We need to lower corporate tax rates.
Overseas investors keep money in other countries. We need to lower corporate taxes to bring them back.
- Invest in energy such as refineries and oil products, Gas and Wind.
- Invest in New Businesses.
- NAFTA build up stronger with Canada and Mexico. Update our highly-pressurized liquid fracking solution. Free trade.
- Close 200 loopholes hidden in Federal Taxes that help corporate and lobbyists who receive 1.3 trillion in tax credits.
D- New Mexico
The GOP Budget Resolution helps special interests and wealthy Americans with a once again ideal of the failed trickle-down economics.
Making life harder for working class families.
Taking away from:
- Cuts to Health, Education, and transportation.
- 5 trillion cuts to health care.
- 470 million cuts to Medicare
- Senior Citizens 470 million cuts close to ½ trillion to Medicare. Including Alzheimer’s Care
- Cuts to Drug health care.
- Big cuts to Medicaid.
- Student Education 8 million cuts towards Federal Pell Grants.
- Cuts money to Infrastructure
- No cost estimates available and the GOP are legalizing the need to do this.
Let’s focus on our communities and how we can help and make them better.
- Tax help for Startup Businesses.
- Access to high-speed internet to all communities.
- Bipartisan communications across the line.