I would like to believe there is a strong relationship between sleeping time and the hereafter. This is when a dream becomes a waking dream. As when someone who has passed on, remembers your name, and wakes you up to a world that is strange but familiar. Someone walking by sees you and instantly remembers you. This happened last night. This is the second time Dennis Danell has visited me in a dream. I was woken-up in the dream. He saw me as I was driving by and he came close to the car and said, “Hey Holly is that you?” We talked for some time and it felt so good to be near him again. He seemed happy and involved with the life of the dream. Unfortunately later on another friend of his walked into the dream. This changed things and the dream took on darker feelings. Dennis seemed to notice this and politely led me to a door to say goodbye. I reached to give him a hug. I noticed that he had grown. He was now about six-foot four, much taller than the Dizzy I knew. How sweet. It is comforting to know that this place between dreams and the hereafter is a place where friendships live on, it is comforting very comforting!
HEY YOU !! My Intellectual property
All material on this site belongs to me Hudley Flipside aka Holly D. Cornell. If you want to share ask me first …. (unless identified as other)
February 2012 – 2020
- "In the beginning there was a void except for the written word." The Avengers (Band)
- Art Stuff Man…
- Book Reading of the Day
- Book Reading of the Day, it's Sunday !!
- Books I Dig
- CDs and anything to review that i want toooooooooooooo!!
- Current Events..
- Dialogue with Breasts more than a sex object.
- Embellished non-fiction short stories
- Holly Duval Cornell's Poems & Prose
- My Red Book by Holly Cornell
- Nature Politics
- PUNK NO-stalgia :Punk Rock
- Records, CDs and anything to review that i want toooooooooooooo!!
- The Daily “FUCK” Gazette
- the Esoteric heart beat…
- The Praying Mantis
I am happy to be a member of…