Making my way out side close to dusk, my friends and I ran down the street. North we ran towards the Indian trails. Down the trails we fell like the sun; running and sliding down the wild sage trials. Past the large rock over Dumetz we went. Across the street and over up the other hill we climbed. We ran past wild weeds, pepper and eucalyptus trees as the smell awakened our desire to reach the swing on the hill. The free swing on a rope with a wood seat. We took turns flying over the hill that dropped far below. We challenged gravity as the sun set and the stars smiled; we were breathing, laughing with our youthful joys.
If anyone comes looking for me to share or license my material or history I will most likely give you the finger… or give you the run around…. thanks for bringing out my “feralside” Punk The Capital….
February 2012 – 2020
- "In the beginning there was a void except for the written word." The Avengers (Band)
- Art Stuff Man…
- Book Reading of the Day
- Book Reading of the Day, it's Sunday !!
- Books I Dig
- CDs and anything to review that i want toooooooooooooo!!
- Current Events..
- Dialogue with Breasts more than a sex object.
- Embellished non-fiction short stories
- Holly Duval Cornell's Poems & Prose
- My Red Book by Holly Cornell
- Nature Politics
- PUNK NO-stalgia :Punk Rock
- Records, CDs and anything to review that i want toooooooooooooo!!
- The Daily “FUCK” Gazette
- the Esoteric heart beat…
- The Praying Mantis
I am happy to be a member of…