A few Years ago after my mom passed on she left me some money. She was not an independent type of woman but an old-fashioned stay at home mother who took care of my father. So I did what I always wanted to do with her but never did. I took a train, bus, walking trip with my ten-year old. We went to Portland Oregon and Garibaldi Oregon to see some of the city and view and ride some trains. We even visited Rockaway Beach, but what was really sweet was the little pub in Portland Oregon I forgot the name of. It had a beer; it was the beer I remembered. Today while at a local restaurant I found that beer again. Black Butte Porter. Awesome to the core, rich, smooth with what I think is an underground taste of chocolate.
HEY YOU !! My Intellectual property
All material on this site belongs to me Hudley Flipside aka Holly D. Cornell. If you want to share ask me first …. (unless identified as other)
February 2012 – 2020
- "In the beginning there was a void except for the written word." The Avengers (Band)
- Art Stuff Man…
- Book Reading of the Day
- Book Reading of the Day, it's Sunday !!
- Books I Dig
- CDs and anything to review that i want toooooooooooooo!!
- Current Events..
- Dialogue with Breasts more than a sex object.
- Embellished non-fiction short stories
- Holly Duval Cornell's Poems & Prose
- My Red Book by Holly Cornell
- Nature Politics
- PUNK NO-stalgia :Punk Rock
- Records, CDs and anything to review that i want toooooooooooooo!!
- The Daily “FUCK” Gazette
- the Esoteric heart beat…
- The Praying Mantis
I am happy to be a member of…