When I dress up as a Jester, Holy Fool, or Evil Cenobite. I represent something cosmic in ether and brilliance of humor, contemplation or buffoonery!
I am the evil side of shadowy seduction as the succubus. I love it!
I become youthfully sparkled and my reflection is so.
I say to myself,
“Is that me in the mirror?”
For a short time I wandered into the world of Never-Neverland and my comrade is Peter Pan or Puck from a Midsummer Night’s Dream.
I may walk into the underworld where Pluto escorts me.
I am eternally youthfully and playful,
I love this.
If I could do this as a living and join the circus or a group of wandering bards,
Yes, I would…
I take off my costume of creativity of cosmic proportions,
sliding into my bed in the wee morning,
I awake to the smell of coffee and…
Hudley Flipside & The Seminary of Praying Mantis
Top Posts & Pages
- "In the beginning there was a void except for the written word." The Avengers (Band) (469)
- 1960s (9)
- 1970s (36)
- Art Stuff Man… (17)
- Book Reading of the Day (2)
- Book Reading of the Day, it's Sunday !! (9)
- Books I Dig (14)
- CDs and anything to review that i want toooooooooooooo!! (2)
- Current Events.. (61)
- Dialogue with Breasts more than a sex object. (4)
- Embellished non-fiction short stories (64)
- Holly Duval Cornell's Poems & Pose (9)
- My Red Book by Holly Cornell (16)
- Nature Politics (37)
- PUNK NO-stalgia :Punk Rock (79)
- Records (2)
- Records, CDs and anything to review that i want toooooooooooooo!! (24)
- Synchronicity (12)
- The Adventures of Sony and Raubie (6)
- The Daily “FUCK” Gazette (9)
- the Esoteric heart beat… (98)
- extramundane (44)
- The Praying Mantis (20)