Imperfection is not understood much by humanity these days. I don’t like perfection. Every time I read a book and find an editorial error I scream out loud with joy!! Even with all of these professional editors, even with the many people with BAs, PhDs and years of experience, an error gets by their clamped anal eye. Stephen Hawking says that the cosmos came into being because of imperfection. I do not like the guy much but when he confirms this in his theory for the creation of the universe, something in me goes off and I feel a great sense of release. I am content with the imperfection of the cosmos. Energy, gravity and imperfection, a nice kick in the butt to our rational mind…I like that!!
HEY YOU !! My Intellectual property
All material on this site belongs to me Hudley Flipside aka Holly D. Cornell. If you want to share ask me first …. (unless identified as other)
February 2012 – 2020
- "In the beginning there was a void except for the written word." The Avengers (Band)
- Art Stuff Man…
- Book Reading of the Day
- Book Reading of the Day, it's Sunday !!
- Books I Dig
- CDs and anything to review that i want toooooooooooooo!!
- Current Events..
- Dialogue with Breasts more than a sex object.
- Embellished non-fiction short stories
- Holly Duval Cornell's Poems & Prose
- My Red Book by Holly Cornell
- Nature Politics
- PUNK NO-stalgia :Punk Rock
- Records, CDs and anything to review that i want toooooooooooooo!!
- The Daily “FUCK” Gazette
- the Esoteric heart beat…
- The Praying Mantis
I am happy to be a member of…