HEY YOU !! My Intellectual property
All material on this site belongs to me Hudley Flipside aka Holly D. Cornell. If you want to share ask me first …. (unless identified as other)
February 2012 – 2020
- "In the beginning there was a void except for the written word." The Avengers (Band)
- Art Stuff Man…
- Book Reading of the Day
- Book Reading of the Day, it's Sunday !!
- Books I Dig
- CDs and anything to review that i want toooooooooooooo!!
- Current Events..
- Dialogue with Breasts more than a sex object.
- Embellished non-fiction short stories
- Holly Duval Cornell's Poems & Prose
- My Red Book by Holly Cornell
- Nature Politics
- PUNK NO-stalgia :Punk Rock
- Records, CDs and anything to review that i want toooooooooooooo!!
- The Daily “FUCK” Gazette
- the Esoteric heart beat…
- The Praying Mantis
I am happy to be a member of…
“Without the awareness of the archetypal in the behavior which gives meaning to the madness, there is nothing left but the secular nomina of psychiatry and comparative sociology” ~James Hillman
If one is caught in the ‘worlds woe’ and madness remember the above quote. And try to find out what it means. For me Stella by Starlight is a wonderful representation of something beholding to my soul. An awareness of the numinous of the archetypal. It brings down my blood pressure and turns up the mystery of creative juices. Lifting me to a safe place of love, romance and goodness.
My parent’s generation was so romantic. I learned to dance while watching my parents dance to this type of music. My dad told me when he first felt something special for my mom at a college dance. She put her face close to his. He felt the warmth of her face upon his.
Stella by Starlight is one of those songs that soothes one with the romance for life and its mystery, by Jackie Gleason & His Orchestra !
“Stella by Starlight” is a jazz standard written by Victor Young and featured in The Uninvited, a 1944 film released by Paramount Pictures.